Tuesday 29 December 2009

Movie Season: Robots = <3

So i've decided to look at Robot's for my movie season. I've always had an interest in robotics whether they be nuts and bolts or made of more electrical substances.

A list of my favourite robots:
  • Warlock (New Mutants) :
Who, unfortunately, he isn't in a movie yet. Though the next five years looks promising. But knowing my luck, they'll mess up the franchise one again.

  • Marvin The Paranoid Android (The Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy):
I love both versions from the new film to the old series. (As well as the book.) He's not so much paranoid as depressed.
  • Roy Batty (Blade Runner):
Who doesn't like murderous blonde robots with the mental age of a toddler?
  • Officer Alex J Murphy (Robocop):


I was obsessed with these films when I was little, I think that's what started my fondness for robots.

No comments:

Post a Comment