Wednesday 13 January 2010

Robot Comics

I know I'm supposed to be doing Robot films but this is one of the 'nicest' (ugly word) piece of comic cover art I have seen in a while:


There's just something about it that makes the Graphic Designer in me very happy. The simple use of colours as well as the old feeling of penguin books. (At least I think it's supposed to be penguin? Not to sure on that one.)

Edit: This one Came out today:

I think perhaps the whole series is like this but I'm not to certain when it comes to Iron Man. (That's the boyfriends domain, not mine)

And here's the first one, I sort of figured they'd all be running on the same theme:


I know that currently Stark is one of Marvels "most wanted" in terms of story. “Stark Disassembled,” shows who Tony Stark is when you remove all of his carefully crafted artifices. Fugitive Tony Stark is hiding from Norman Osborn a database containing the identities of every superhuman on the planet. Because the information is contained in Tony’s brain, he's been using powerful technology to wipe it from his mind. The unfortunate side effect of this process is that other things are being erased as well, like memories and skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment