Tuesday 2 February 2010

Audio

Here are a few 'audio' files I have been looking at for my idents. I wanted the robot theme to run with the music, so allot of it is quite trance like. Each robot has a theme and this needs to be shown within the soundtrack.

Queen Ft Daft Punk; We will robot rock you: For Murphy (robocop) I wanted somthing upbeat and heavy like the character:


Pendulum; Spiral: I wanted somthing that sounded similiar to the Blade Runner soundtrack, if not the song it's self:



Mad Capsule Markets; Scary: Bender needs something similar to Muprhy's, something a little on the heavy side but fun at the same time:

Saberpulse; A girl I know & Light speed disco: For both Wall-E (and possibly Marvin) I have 2 saberpulse songs in mind. It sounds like someone recorded from their sega but they're both light and 'happy' (which doesn't really work for Marvin.)



Marvin is currently my problem character than I can not find an appropriate song for.

No comments:

Post a Comment