Sunday 28 February 2010

Brtish Humour Is:

I was brought up on this stuff, I know it inside out. Whether or not it would work for Ted Baker is another thing.

Red Dwarf:

Interesting fact. My mum watched Red Dwarf and promptly went into labour with me. I won't talk about the terrible thing they did recently with the Blade Runner theme but I love this show. I have a friend in the US who loves it just as me, she doesn't quite get the in British humour but it shows how diverse it is. "And this is mine...and that's mine."



Blackadder:


I'm not sure which one I like better. Stupid Blackadder from series 1 or the smarter one from the other series. I think they both equally as good. Again, another favourite of mine and distinctly British. What with it's reference to the past English era's.

No comments:

Post a Comment