Saturday 25 September 2010

The Art Of Jon Pinto

Just stumbled across Jon Pinto's art work illustrations and I think I may have found a new hero for my list of awesome illustrators/designers. According to his blog, he's worked with clients such as Disney, Universal Studios, Ron Jon's, Six Flags, Americrown and various periodicals nationwide.

These are some pretty wicked illustrations:




I'm under the assumption he's a big Doctor Who fan. Thought I'd throw in one of his Iphone painted picture as well. Because I like Errol Finn. Not that Doctor Who or Errol Fin have anything to do with what I'm currently working on but the illustrations themselves are quite amazing.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thanks for the post.I really enjoyed looking and reading your blogs. Very nice work! Wish I was a graphic designer.

    ReplyDelete